Saturday, August 9, 2008

Back...to the future!


After a 9 hour bus ride, 12 hour flight, 3 hour layover and another 2 hour flight, I returned to Tempe 3 hours before I left New Zealand on Aug. 7th!

It is nice to be back again. Rushing around trying to get things set before Ariel's wedding in Philly next week and school starting after that. A lot has changed in Tempe that need some getting used to. God is still reminding me of dependancy here as even my car battery died as I was preparing to leave to meet some friends!

I'm not sure how to sum up all of what God did in New Zealand. I am working on figuring that out myself before I type my summation on here. (Expect it in maybe a week or so.)

I can tell you, it was such an amazing thin gto see God at work in the lives of so many brothers and sisters from all over the globe. I really miss them.

Until next time...

Alicia

No comments: