Friday, July 25, 2008

Last Night at Chinese Fellowship


Last night I taught over how to find God in Narnia. I took seen main principles from the new Prince Caspian movie, and tried to apply it to everyday life. It was so cool afterwards because X, a woman who has only been in Palmerston North 10 days, came up to me afterwards. She said she lived in Christchurch for over 5 years and had flatmates there reading 1 peter saying *though you have not seen or heard...* and she told me for the first time in her life, she got it!

She said she had an issue of actually believing God and now it all made sense! Praise God! Pray for X. That she will grow in her faith to God and be obediant to His will for her life! We only have one full day left in Palmy! It seems like such a short trip! Pray for great weather as we debrief together next week in the South Island!

Can't wait to see you all again in the states!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey Alicia! I saw your mom at a wedding last weekend, and I told her that I had been checking in on your blog (and wishing Laura kept up with hers!!!). Your mom mentioned that after you graduate you were thinking about possibly going on staff with Nav, and I was telling her about a girl I know who is a part of Master's Commission. I don't know much about it, or if you've ever heard about it, but it might interest you...The girl I know is about to move from WA to Texas to do a church plant. Anyway, the website is www.masterscommissionusa.com. Like I said, I don't know much about it.

Well, I'll be praying for X and for you! :)

Amy (MacGregor)